Getting Into the Holiday Spirit(s): This Advent Calendar Delivers 24 Days of American Whiskey
If you’re looking for the perfect holiday gift for the whiskey lover in your life, look no further than The Spirit Co.’s Bourbon and American Whiskey Advent Calendar.
This delicious calendar features 24 different, handmade 30-milliliter wax-sealed drams filled with different whiskeys from across the U.S. Here are the whiskeys The Spirit Co. lists as part of its advent calendar as of now (caveat: the contents are subject to change):
- Blinking Owl Four Grain Bourbon
- Bulleit Bourbon 10 Year Old
- WhistlePig PiggyBack 6 Year Old
- Smooth Ambler Old Scout American Whiskey
- Gentleman Jack
- FEW Rye
- Michter’s US*1 Bourbon
- Sonoma Distilling Co. Cherrywood Rye
- Burnt Ends Blended Whiskey
- Pure Kentucky XO
- Four Roses Single Barrel 100 Proof
- Blinking Owl Rye
- Charcoal & Cornmeal & Rickhouses & a Decade 10 Year Old
- Michter’s US*1 Straight Rye
- FEW Bourbon
- Daddy Rack Small Batch Straight Tennessee Whiskey
- Knob Creek 9 Year Old
- Maker’s Mark 46
- American Eagle 4 Year Old
- Sonoma Distilling Co. Bourbon
- Uncle Nearest 1856 Premium Whiskey
- Legent Bourbon
- Jack Daniel’s Single Barrel
- Smooth Ambler Contradiction Bourbon
The advent calendar is available for preorder now and can ship to the U.S., U.K. and Europe. It costs $207.05 before taxes.
Last week, we wrote a story on a whiskey advent calendar from Kensington Wine Market. That one was cool and all, but we’ve got to give the edge to The Spirit Co.’s calendar one for one primary reason: It’s available for delivery, unlike the Kensington product, which is solely available for pickup in Calgary, Canada.
Here at Whiskey Raiders, we do more than write about current events in whiskey. We are the only media property reviewing whiskeys and aggregating the scores and reviews of other significant voices in the whiskey world in one place. If you’re interested in getting a shot of whiskey in your morning email, sign up for our Daily Dram Gram!