Dough Ball Whiskey Embarks on College Tailgate Tour
Dough Ball will go to 36 home football games in seven states, visiting a total of 12 universities. The Dough Ball College Tailgate Tour runs September through November 2022 and follows the brand’s recent U.S. expansion earlier this year.
Dough Ball will host interactive tailgate pop-ups throughout the tour at 13 select games. The tailgate will be open to students and faculty, as well as the general public. Whether the home team wins or loses, Dough Ball will host a post-game party at a local bar.
“This fall’s College Tailgate Tour offers an opportunity to introduce Dough Ball to more consumers in an environment that lends itself to the brand essence of unleashing the Dough-Bauchery,” Joey Parris, Chief Marketing Officer of MPL Brands, said in a news release. “2022 has been an exciting year for Dough Ball as the brand continues to grow in popularity and expand its availability across the country. We are thrilled to set out on the Dough Ball College Tailgate Tour and invite Game Day goers to indulge in a good time with our delicious cookie dough flavored whiskey.”
Dough Ball Tailgate Tour Locations
- Sept. 10: Idaho State University at San Diego State University
- Sept. 17: Oklahoma University at University of Nebraska, Lincoln
- Sept. 24: University of Arkansas at Texas A&M, Dallas
- Oct. 1: Arizona State University at University of Southern California, Los Angeles
- Oct. 8: The University of Iowa at University of Illinois University, Urbana–Champaign
- Oct. 15: Clemson University at Florida State University, Tallahassee
- Oct. 22: The University of Southern Mississippi at Texas State University, San Marcos
- Oct. 29: University of Georgia at University at Florida, Jacksonville
- Oct. 29: University of of Southern California at University of Arizona, Tucson
- Nov. 5: University of California Los Angeles at Arizona State University, Tempe
- Nov. 5: Penn State at Indiana University, Bloomington
- Nov. 12: University of South Carolina at University of Florida, Gainesville
- Nov. 26: Baylor University at University of Texas, Austin
Dough Ball’s tailgate pop-ups are free to attend. Guests will enjoy complimentary Dough Ball shots and signature cocktails, alongside music, cornhole, shot skis and merchandise giveaways. Details for each post-game party will be available at the corresponding tailgate pop-up that day.
Here at Whiskey Raiders, we do more than write about current events in Whiskey. We are the only media property reviewing whiskeys and aggregating the scores and reviews of other significant voices in the whiskey world in one place. We also scour the internet daily in search of the best whiskey deals out there. If you’re interested in having a great whiskey deal and the latest news and reviews delivered to your inbox each morning, sign up for our Daily Deal Newsletter!