Buffalo Trace Wins Big At 2021 International Spirits Challenge
Maintaining its status as the World’s Most Award-Winning Distillery, Buffalo Trace takes home a total of 16 medals at the 2021 International Spirits Challenge (ISC).
Of the 16 medals, the distillery also took home 10 gold medals and was awarded six silver medals
following this year’s blind tastings, which took place in the United Kingdom. Panels of experienced judges score products’ aroma, appearance, taste, and finish before they are awarded an ISC medal. This is done over 12 days of intense blind tastings.
• Eagle Rare 10 Year Old Bourbon
• Stagg Jr. Bourbon
• Col. E. H. Taylor, Jr. Small Batch Bourbon
• Col. E. H. Taylor, Jr. Single Barrel Bourbon
• Col E. H. Taylor, Jr. Barrel Proof Bourbon
• Col. E. H. Taylor, Jr. Straight Rye Whiskey
• W. L. Weller Antique 107 Bourbon
• W. L. Weller Full Proof Bourbon
• W. L. Weller 12 Year Old Bourbon
• Elmer T. Lee Single Barrel Bourbon
• Buffalo Trace Bourbon
• W. L. Weller Single Barrel Bourbon
• W. L. Weller Special Reserve Bourbon
• W. L. Weller CYPB Bourbon
• Buffalo Trace Distillery Bourbon Cream
• Wheatley Vodka
It’s always good to see the philanthropic distilleries receive much-deserved accolades, and no doubt, there will be many more to come.
Here at Whiskey Raiders, we do more than write about current events in Whiskey. We are the only media property reviewing whiskeys and aggregating the scores and reviews of other significant voices in the whiskey world in one place. If you’re interested in getting a shot of whiskey in your morning email, sign up for our Daily Dram Gram!