Ethics Diversity Policy
When a factual error occurs in a review, Whiskey Raiders requires a correction to be made promptly and a clear acknowledgement to be noted at the end of the review. We do not require acknowledgments to be made for spelling errors or updates added to a review that has developed.
We encourage our editors to flag factual errors in their own reporting and their colleagues’. If readers spot a factual error, please Contact Us
Ethics & Diversity Policy
Whiskey Raiders Editors:
- Take responsibility for the accuracy & reliability of content, and will use original sources whenever it is possible.
- Take context into consideration, and provide full and appropriate context whenever necessary
- Constantly look for opportunities to diversify our reader base & editorial staff
- Are committed to creating and maintaining an open and inclusive workplace
- Are transparent about paid content–clearly label sponsored articles
- Never plagiarize
- Avoid conflicts of interest and disclose any unavoidable conflicts
- Refuse gifts or monetary compensation in exchange for coverage that will compromise journalistic integrity or credibility